I live in the Philippines with my wife, I am a UK national and not used to shabby after sales service, we purchased a Brand new "Honda Beat" Motorbike Scooter, from a local Honda Dealer "Du Ek Sam" in Estancia, All was well to start with but the the troubles started, one thing after another, nothing is covered under the warranty, except the Engine, But it was a safety issue that has really pissed me off, after about one month we had a front blowout, fortunately it was at low speed so no harm done, but when we got it repaired the repair guy showed us the inner tube, it was perished and rotten, so we had the front one checked, that too was perished and showed signs of imminent failure, we went back to the "Honda" dealership Du Ek Sam, and showed them the inner tubes....wear & tear they said, WHAT...AFTER ONE MONTH, Don't Take the ***, of course I didn't say that but I did try to get them to accept that after one month wear and tear did not explain it, that Bike was sold with dangerous rotten perished inner tubes, and now less than one year old and only 8000 km on the clock the rear tire is also beginning to split and break up, had my wife or I been hurt in that front tire blowout I would have sued their ***'s, I might still, Dave Eaton.

Product or Service Mentioned: Honda Beat Scooter.

Comments