111 StrIbling Rd, Brookhaven, MS 39601, USA

To Whom it May Concern, Our newly purchased 2018 Honda was an open section under drivers Seat allowing excessive engine heat to enter into our Cab causing extreme High Temperatures in Cab. We have contacted Brookhaven Honda and Honda Corporate Office with nothing they can do.

Brookhaven Honda said their Side by Sides come assembled from Factory this way that I needed to contact the Factory. I live in Louisiana and purchased the Honda in Brookhaven Mississippi. This is just SAD Customer Service , no one even bother to say maybe the Factory missed something during factory installation or even an Excuse.

I was not getting any help from Honda other than Corporate telling me to call another dealership! Sad Honda Owner!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Are you getting any help. I am not having the same problem but mine has been at the Brookhaven shop for 4 weeks now.

All they tell me is that they are backed up.

I am ready to sale and buy something else. Mine is the 2017 pioneer 700, had it 6 months.

Honda Powersports Reviews